Research Fellow, Dept of Psychiatry & Behavioral Disorders, Neuroscience Research Unit, Pfizer
Pfizer is a global pharmaceutical company with active programs in Psychiatry areas relevant to this project. Pfizer personnel have expertise in a number of areas that will support this project:
• Expertise in statistical analysis including support vector machine learning and Bayesian approaches
• Expertise in imaging approaches and image analysis
• Expertise in preclinical animal and EEG models and testing
• Expertise in CIAS study design and conduct
• Expertise in pharmacogenomics approaches, including genetic, SNP, and CNV analysis.
Pfizer has vast experience in the imaging and electrophysiological modalities planned for this project with ongoing and future trials in progress that can provide substrate for the development of the imaging and EEG approaches. Pfizer also has an active clinical sample repository with samples available for use by this project. Furthermore, Pfizer will provide key data for development of advanced clinical trial methodology focusing on placebo effect and early identification of responders.